If you’re starting out as a budding HR intern or hiring executive, you will need to post job descriptions for the vacancies in your company. But when it gets complicated in terms of job positions you don’t know much about, it can be a pain. Hence, Voyager Partners is bringing you the job description of one such position, called Azure Data Engineer. Here’s what you need to post about it!
The All – inclusive Job Description Of Azure Data Engineer
What Is Your Role As An Azure Data Engineer?
As an Azure Data Engineer, you will be responsible for optimising and expanding pipeline and data constructions. You will also be working on enhancing data collection and smooth flow across functional teams with a consistent data delivery design implemented throughout ongoing projects. You would also be assisting data analysts, database architects, software developers and data scientists with data initiatives as well.
Types Of Azure Data Engineer And Their Responsibilities
There are 4 types of Azure Data Engineers, given as follows along with their responsibilities.
- SQL Developer
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer
- Design SQL queries, functions, stored procedures and views to meet analytics and data processing necessities.
- Create SQL code for data transformation, extraction and loading processes efficiently.
- Collaborating closely with data scientists and data engineers.
- Improve and troubleshoot database operation while confirming effectual data retrieval and processing.
- Create and sustain data models in aggregation with the data engineering team to ensure consistency and integrity of the data.
- Design and upkeep the documentation for data models, database schemas and SQL code.
- Plan, implement, and maintain data pipelines for better data incorporation, managing and conversion in Azure.
- Collaborate with data analysts and scientists to understand data needs and design effective data workflows.
- Design and upkeep data storage solutions which includes Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Database and Azure Blob Storage.
- Using Azure Data Factory or similar tech, creating and maintaining ETL operations (Extract, Transform, Load).
- Make predictive and prescriptive models using tools from data science, like Azure Machine Learning.
- Analyse data sets to find patterns, trends and insights.
- Form and deploy machine learning models.
- Work with data engineers to access and prepare the data for analysis.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer
- Design, make and implement AI based applications by using Azure tech, such as Azure Cognitive Technologies, Azure Machine Learning, and Azure Bot Services.
- Collaborate data scientists and data engineers to add in AI components into data workflows.
- Apply natural language processing (NLP) and computer vision capabilities by using Azure AI services.
- Produce and carry out machine learning models and algorithms in Azure environments.
Tech Qualifications Of An Azure Data Engineer
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Spark – SQL
- Experience using Azure like Databricks, ADLS, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Stream Analytics, Azure Functions, Analysis Services, ARM Templates, Serverless Architecture
Qualifications Of An Azure Data Engineer
- Previous experience as an Azure Data Engineer or similar roles.
- Ability to design and implement well – written codes.
The description can be customised according to your needs, so go ahead and post the description when needed. Voyager Partners is here to help you out!
Mastering Leadership Hiring: A Guide to Recruiting Triumph
In a standard job search, there are various companies that look for an individual who can not only perform well in a specific role but…
Smart Job Seeker: Unleashing the Power of AI in Your Search
In Today’s World, the Job Market is quite diverse and challenging at the same time. One aspect that has risen is the usage of artificial…
Beyond Resumes: The Comprehensive Approach to Skills-Based Hiring
In the world of Talent acquisition, there are two ways to approach new talent – the traditional approach, where you select talent in accordance with…