Auditing is a highly responsible and analytical job for auditors – to vouch for the authenticity, relevance and quality of a client’s financial statements on the basis of appropriate evidences. In short, auditing is high-cost, time-consuming and often involves high stakes for accountants and their clients.
The VOYAGER PARTNERSInc Audit Support team takes the tedium out of auditing without putting a strain on the auditor’s time, costs and manpower. With trained, qualified and experienced resources solely devoting their time to process audit working papers, auditors can now eliminate the chances of errors or missed deadlines and ensure high-quality disclosures. All this, while freeing up your time for new clients and getting opportunities to scale up your firm.
Scope of work
• Auditing support services including interacting with the audit clients for auditing queries
• Rolling forward of electronic audit file on Audit software
• Migration from traditional excel audit file to electronic file
• Performing casting procedures on accounts for internal consistency, mathematical accuracy and agreeing on lead schedules with final accounts
• Reviewing financial statements of companies
• Check accounts for their compliance with the relevant accounting standards.
• Prepare checklists to report errors to the onshore audit team to make necessary changes to the financial statements and future accounts.
What Will We Need?
• Last year Audit working papers
• Last year's signed accounts
• Last year's disclosure and other checklist
• Changes in the board and group structure